WATCH: NYPD releases footage of man opening fire near Bronx basketball tournament

75756A5E-120A-4932-810C-2FD980DB785E
By 1010 WINS

NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- Police released footage on Tuesday of a Bronx shooting that took place last week near a basketball tournament where four people were shot.

The incident occurred at approximately 8:10 p.m. on August 3 near St. Ann's Avenue and East 147th Street in Mott Haven, police said.

The video shows people running from a gunman as he opens fire near a crowd of over 100 people gathered to watch the tournament.

As people run away from the scene, the gunman is seen pulling a gun from his bag, and apparently opening fire.

A 22-year-old man was shot in the left leg, a 38-year-old man was shot in the left arm, a 25-year-old woman suffered a gunshot wound to her left calf and a 30-year-old man was shot in the left arm, police said.

None of the victims' wounds were considered life-threatening and they were treated at area hospitals. 

Police describe the suspect as a dark-skinned man last seen wearing a white tank top, gray shorts and black sneakers.

Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).