* The left-field line is 329 feet in honor of Adrian Beltre's No. 29.
* The left field power alley is 372 feet in honor of the Rangers first year in Arlington - 1972.
* Center field is 407 feet deep in honor of Pudge Rodriguez' No. 7.
* The deepest part of the park (both left and right of straightaway center) is 410 feet in honor of Michael Young's No. 10.
* The right field power alley is 374 feet in honor of "The Turnaround Gang" - the 1974 team who went from 57 wins to 84 wins.
* The right field line is 326 feet in honor of Johnny Oates' No. 26.
Additionally, there will be a distance marker in left field at 334 feet in honor of Nolan Ryan's No. 34, and the distance between home plate back to the wall of the field suites is 42 feet in honor of Jackie Robinson.