At the annual shareholders meeting, Green Bay Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy revealed several notable nuggets of information:
- The Packers are a finalist to host the 2024 NFL Draft.
- They are looking to reschedule Wisconsin Badgers-Notre Dame game at Lambeau for 2022.
- They have applied to host a Big Ten championship game between 2023 and 2030.
- Lambeau Field has made some improvements including an upgraded WiFi system and cashless concession stands.
- Former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue wanted his ring ceremony for his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame to be held at Lambeau Field. That will indeed happen later this season when the Packers clash with the Bears.