One Upstate man is dead after his home caught fire in Anderson County early Sunday morning.
The fire happened around 1:30am on Hill Street in the Homeland Park community.
The home was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived.
The victim, later identified as 27-year-old Antwan Jermaine Hester, was found when the fire was put out.
The Anderson County Coroner's office said the victim was using a kerosene heater to heat the home because there was no electricity.
The fire appears to have started by the heater and there are no signs of foul play.
The Anderson County Fire Department Arson Investigation Unit and the coroner's office are continuing the investigation.