Aaron Rodgers has accomplished a lot in his 13 seasons as starting QB for the Packers, from MVP to Super Bowl MVP to being regarded as one of the best QBs in the history of the NFL.
So far in 2020, it looks like Rodgers has turned back the clock to his prime, posting gaudy, MVP like numbers through four games.
Just how good has Rodgers been in 2020?
AJ Hawk, Aaron Rodgers' good friend/former Packers linebacker/ Sirius XM NFL radio/Pat McAfee Show 2.0 host, joined Bill Wednesday to talk about Aaron Rodgers, the 2020 Packers, and more:
- How truly good are the Packers?
- How much more comfortable has Rodgers looked in year two with LaFleur?
- What does he think of the job Mike Pettine has done as DC?
- What does he see different in Aaron this year?
- What separates Aaron Rodgers from the other QBs in the league?
Listen to the full interview below!