The Packers are entering the playoffs firing on all cylinders, with the defense much improved from where they were in the first half of the season, and Rodgers and the offense have been rolling for the majority of the season.
Thanks to a complete team effort, the Packers secured their second straight 13-3 record, and the only first round bye in the NFC playoffs.
While the competition in the NFC is comparatively weaker to most years, a lot of the teams left are wildcards that could turn it on at any time.
Should the Packers be considered the favorites in the NFC, and should the other NFC teams fear the Packers?
AJ Hawk, Former Packers LB and Super Bowl Champion, joined Tim Allen on Thursday to talk about about this year's Packers team, his relationship with Aaron Rodgers, and more:
- Where is his confidence level in the Packers ability to make a Super Bowl run?
- How important is the NFC playoffs running through Lambeau to Aaron Rodgers?
- Does Aaron ever cut loose or is he always on all the time?
- What could happen when they ultimately make the transition from Rodgers to Jordan Love?
- What has it been like working with Pat McAfee?
Listen to the full interview below!