When Aaron Rodgers was drafted, he was known as a hyper-intelligent QB, with a lot of raw talent and a fiery personality.
Since then, he's made good on all those points, developing into a Hall of Fame QB, and arguably the most talented QB we've ever seen in the NFL's history.
Is Aaron Rodgers the complete package at QB?
Mike Holmgren, legendary Packers head coach/Radio Analyst on Westwood One, joined Bill on Friday to talk about the career and ability Aaron Rodgers has developed, his time in Green Bay, and more:
- What has he seen so far this season from the Packers offense?
- How much pressure does having a guy like Aaron Jones take off the QB?
- How has intelligence helped Aaron Rodgers in his career?
- What does he make of Drew Brees’ struggles this season?
- Is LeRoy Butler a Hall of Famer?
Listen to the fantastic interview below!