The Packers, heading into week six of the NFL season, are one of four remaining undefeated teams in the NFL, thanks to a resurgent Aaron Rodgers and aggressive offensive attack.
Even tho the Packers went 13-3 last season, a lot of national pundits and Vegas bookmakers expected the Packers to regress, some places even having them finishing around 8-8 this season.
Have the Packers earned the respect of the media? Should the Packers be more respected?
Ross Tucker, our Radio.com Sports NFL Insider, joined Bill on Tuesday to talk about the Packers, the state of the NFL, and more:
- What are his thoughts on the Packers 4-0 start to the season?
- Where does he have the Packers ranked in the NFL currently?
- If the Packers beat the Buccaneers, what more can they do to prove they’re legit?
- Where does he rank the Seahawks?
- Is it time to write off the 49ers?
Listen to the full interview below!