Andy Bunker and Randy McMichael break down the keys to an Atlanta Falcons victory over the Carolina Panthers tonight on Thursday Night Football.
The Panthers will again be without running back Christian McCaffrey. However, they proved they could beat the Falcons without him.
Meanwhile, the Falcons will be with wide-out Julio Jones this go around which could be a major game changer in how this game is played out.
Check out the Midday Show's Keys to the Game below:
· Make the right decision -- Instead of after the game saying 'I should've done that,' actually make the right decision during the game; whether that's on the head coach or players.
· Don't get beat pre-snap on defense -- Don't let Carolina scheme you out of what you want to do on defense
· Julio Jones has to be a big factor -- Allow that attention that Carolina will have on Julio work for Calvin Ridley and Russell Gage.
· Make Christian McCaffrey not being there an advantage -- make them earn this win
· Be physical with their receivers -- Let these young defensive players get up over the top of Carolina's wide receivers.
· Falcons offense needs to win the game -- It needs to be a one-sided affair with the Falcons offense vs Carolina's defense. They need to run the ball and use play-action passes.