Birthdays can be tough, especially when you start drifting through your 40's.
Tom Brady has been delivered that reminder Monday. As social media has already shown us, it is the day he turns 43 years old.
Well, we're here to cheer Brady up a bit with some age-appropriate reminders.
- Samuel L. Jackson didn't get his first big break until the age of 43, landing a role in Spike Lee's Jungle Fever.
- Sam Walton didn't start Walmart until he was 44.
- Henry Ford was 45 years old when he created the Model T.
- Steve Carell was just one year into the office when he turned 43.
- Lee Ermen didn't go from military man to star of Full Metal Jacket until he was 43.
- George Foreman won the Heavyweight Title at the age of 45.
- Nolan Ryan pitched a no-hitter as a 44-year-old.
- A 51-year-old Gordie Howe played an entire season for the Whalers.
- Others who are 43 years old: John Cena, Kanye West, Shakira, Ryan Reynolds, and Alicia Silverstone. (They all at least look OK.)
- Of those who share the Aug. 3 birthday -- such as Lost star Evangeline Llly (41) and Todd Gurley (26) -- Brady seems to be in as good if not better shape than.
See Tom, it's not all that bad. Now, back to the internet ...