Meals for Seniors
- Members of City of Memphis Senior Centers will still receive a daily meal from their respective seniors.
- Members registered to receive MIFA meals can opt to pick up their meal from the center they attend or have it delivered using the van service.
- Members at other senior centers have the option to pick up their meals at their respective center for their regular nominal fee.
- Collierville Schools is providing grab-and-go breakfast and lunch for children up to 19 beginning March 23. Children must be present at pickup.
- Submit this form by March 19 to participate in the meal pickup program.
- Hardeman County Schools is providing meals from 10 a.m. to noon March 17 through 20 and again March 30 through April 3 at all school campuses.
- Lauderdale County Schools is making free meals available to students at several locations. Details to be announced.
- McNairy County Schools will provide free meals to children 18 and younger beginning March 18 through March 20 and again starting March 30. Breakfast and lunch grab-and-go meals are available for pickup between 10 a.m. and noon at the following locations. The child must be present to receive the meals.
- Adamsville Elementary
- Adamsville High
- Bethel Springs Elementary
- McNairy Central High
- Michie Elementary
- Ramer Elementary
- Selmer Elementary
- Selmer Middle
- Millington Municipal Schools providing free meals for any child under 18. Drive-thru service only. Everyone must remain in their vehicles and children must be present. Distribution begins March 23 and continues weekdays 10:30 a.m. to noon. Call (901) 873-5680 with questions.
- E.A. Harrold Elementary, 4943 West Union
- Millington Middle School, 4964 Cuba Millington
- Millington Elementary, 6455 William Osteen Dr.
- Aycock Park, 7330 Renda St, Millington
- Shelby County Schools is providing food distribution at 62 sites across the county. Families can visit these sites March 23 to 27 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
News Source WMC Channel 5 for more info click HERE!!