2020 has been such a stressful year, and the last thing you need or want to worry about is making a Thanksgiving meal from scratch.
Since gathering with family members and friends is discouraged to prevent the spread of COVID-19, many will be opting to hold a small dinner for Thanksgiving.
According to Delish, Sam’s Club is now selling ready-made side dishes that just need to be heated up.
On Instagram, @Samsclubmembers reported that the chain had trays of potatoes, green beans, mac & cheese, and a Waldorf salad in their pre-made dishes section.
Prior to heating up these dishes, you’ll find that the mashed sweet potatoes come with cinnamon butter and the green beans come with garlic butter. The mac & cheese has a heavy layer of shredded cheese on top, and the Waldorf salad is ready to serve with grapes, apples, and a light mayo topping.
The dishes range in price from $5 to $10 at your local Sam’s Club.
While Sam’s Club is giving families a time-saving break on the cooking, Walmart is going even further and offering a free Thanksgiving dinner.
Basically, what you'll do is buy all the items up front, either at a Walmart store or online at Walmart.com, then receive immediate cashback with coupons from ibotta.
The items included in the Free Thanksgiving Dinner program – which can feed a family of five – are:
• Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
• 2-liter bottle of Coke
• All varieties of Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 cash back on all Butterball whole turkeys
• McCormick turkey gravy seasoning packet (0.87-ounce package)
• French’s crispy onions (2.8-ounce package)
• Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (8-ounce package)
• Great Value stuffing (6-ounce package)
• Great Value cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
• Great Value frozen green beans (12-ounce bag)