The contestants for ABC's upcoming 29th season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ have been announced.
The dancing stars include:
- Carole Baskin of “Tiger King" fame
- Rapper Nelly
- “One Day at a Time” star Justina Machado
- “Backstreet Boys” member AJ McLean
- Netflix’s “Cheer” head coach Monica Aldama
- "Bachelorette” star Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir
- Super Bowl champion Vernon Davis
- Disney Channel star Skai Jackson
- “Catfish” host Nev Schulman
- NBA player Charles Oakley
- Actress Anne Heche
- “The Real” host Jeannie Mai
- “Selling Sunset” real estate agent Chrishell Stause
- Jesse Metcalfe
Professional dancers appearing this season include Brandon Armstrong, Alan Bersten, Sharna Burgess, Cheryl Burke, Artem Chigvintsev, Val Chmerkovskiy, Sasha Farber, Jenna Johnson, Daniella Karagach, Keo Motsepe, Peta Murgatroyd, Pasha Pashkov, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater and Britt Stewart.
The pairings will be announced during the premiere episode.
Former supermodel Tyra Banks is taking over as the host of the show this season.
ABC announced “DWTS” will return for season 29 on Monday, September 14 at 8 pm ET.
ABC and BBC Studios are putting in place a series of health and safety protocols that will allow the cast and crew to get to work on season 29.