While not everyone will walk away from the 2019 Oscars with a trophy in hand, the 25 celebrity nominees in the acting and directing categories will receive an “Everyone Wins” gift bag boasting a six-figure value.
According to Forbes, here are some of the items featured in this year’s swag bag (exact prices not included):
- A luxury small-ship adventure to one Iceland, the Galapagos, the Amazon, Costa Rica, or Panama (valued at $15,000 to $20,000 per person).
- A Yeti Cooler filled with Jarritos, plus a generous donation of the iconic Mexican soda (available in 11 flavors) for the nominee’s choice of charitable event.
- Private therapy sessions with leading phobia relief expert Kalliope Barlis.
- Annual membership to the exclusive MOTA Los Angeles--a cannabis-friendly social club--along with access for three guests.
- Premium A. Junod absinthe handcrafted in Pontalier, France.
- Ten personal training sessions with Los Angeles-based celebrity trainer Alexis Seletzky.
- Limited-edition AP4GooD designer T-shirts.
- A personalized stained-glass portrait by artist John Thoman.
- A weeklong beachfront vacation at Avaton Luxury Villas Resort in Halkidiki, Greece.
- Limited-edition Blush & Whimsy color-changing lipstick.