Chick-fil-a Employee Saves Choking Customer Using Heimlich Maneuver

Radio.com

By Kayla Jardine/Joe Cingrana

When it came to saving this woman’s life, Hunter Harris is no chicken. 

The Chick-fil-a employee was working at the Austin, Texas chain when a patron started choking. After a nearby woman stepped in to help, but couldn’t dislodge the food, Hunter rushed in and immediately started performing the Heimlich maneuver on the man. 

In a proud post on Facebook, Chick-fil-a Southpark Meadows said, "Our own Hunter Harris stepped up and demonstrated quick life saving skills on Saturday June 23rd. Thanks to his skilled and sprightly actions our guest is alive and well today!"

Within seconds, the man was okay and it was time for Hunter to get back to work. 

Just another day on the job!