Welcome to RADIO.COM! Download the app now, either via the Apple App Store or Google Play and listen to your favorite radio stations for free -- anytime, anywhere. Listen to over 250 stations along with over 3,500 podcasts. Explore by location, or genre, to find music, news, and sports from your home area or across the U.S.
Here are just some of the things the RADIO.COM app will let you do:
-Discover and enjoy your favorite music, news, and talk radio from LIVE stations across the country.
-Listen anywhere on mobile and home devices.
-Listen to your favorite local sports stations -- and get news and commentary on your favorite teams.
-Connect with your favorite radio shows through contests, social media, and podcasts
-Subscribe to and download your favorite podcasts
-Create custom alarms with your favorite radio stations
Where can I listen to RADIO.COM?
Basically anywhere! You can listen on a desktop by going to RADIO.COM, on mobile by using the RADIO.COM app and streaming through Google Chromecast, Roku and Amazon FireTV. But you can also listen using your favorite smart speaker or in your car using Apple Carplay, Android Auto and RADIO.COM's integration with Waze. We thought of all of your favorite devices so we could deliver the world's best listening experience.
What Smart Speakers work with RADIO.COM?
RADIO.COM works seamlessly with Google Home as well as Alexa-powered smart speakers including the Amazon Echo and Sonos and with speakers powered by Microsoft's Cortana.
How can I listen to RADIO.COM using Alexa?
1. Say "Play [station name]" (KROQ, WFAN, KISW, etc.)
*If issues arise, tell Alexa to "open RADIO.COM" and then say your station utterance
How can I listen to RADIO.COM on Google Home?
1. Say "Hey Google, play [station name]" (KROQ, WFAN, etc.)
How can I listen to RADIO.COM on Sonos?
1. Download and open the Sonos app on your phone and tap "more"
2. Tap "Add Music Services"
3. Select RADIO.COM from the list
How can I listen to RADIO.COM in my car via Android Auto?
1. Download Android Auto app.
2. Plug phone into USB, in a car that is compatible with Android Auto.
3. Android Auto will launch automatically.
How can I listen to RADIO.COM in my car via Apple CarPlay?
1. Plug your iPhone into the CarPlay USB port. The USB port might be labeled with a CarPlay icon or a smartphone icon. If the CarPlay Home screen doesn’t appear, select the CarPlay logo on your car’s display.
2. Make sure that your car is running.
3. Ask Siri for what you need. You can do this in a few ways:
-If your car has one, press and hold the Voice Control button on your steering wheel. Then ask what you need.
-If you have a touch screen, touch and hold the Home button in CarPlay until Siri appears on your stereo display. Then ask what you need.
How can I listen to RADIO.COM in the Waze app?
1. Download the RADIO.COM and Waze Apps
2. Open the Waze App
3. Tap the Audio Icon
4. Accept Integration
5. Listen to all your Favorite stations. Click "Show List" down arrow to access all of your recent, local and favorited stations.
How do I listen to RADIO.COM on Chromecast?
1. Connect your phone or tablet and Chromecast to the same wireless network
2. Open the RADIO.COM app.
3. Tap the Cast button.
How do I listen to RADIO.COM on a ROKU?
1. Press Home Button on Roku remote.
2. Select streaming channels.
3. Select RADIO.COM.
4. Choose Add Channel to install.
If you are experiencing any issues and need support for the RADIO.COM app or desktop player, please reach out to us at support@RADIO.COM.
We're adding new partners all the time, check back for updates!