Welcome to RADIO.COM! Download the app now, either via the Apple App Store (here) or Google Play (here), and listen to your favorite radio stations for free -- anytime, anywhere. Listen to over 230 stations along with over 1,000 podcasts. Explore by location, or genre, to find music, news, and sports from your home area or across the U.S.
-Discover and enjoy your favorite music, news, and talk radio from LIVE stations across the country.
-Listen anywhere on mobile and home devices.
-Connect with your favorite radio shows through contests, social media, and podcasts
-Listen to your favorite local sports stations -- and get news and commentary on your favorite teams.
-Subscribe to and download your favorite podcasts
-Create custom alarms with your favorite radio stations
Where can I listen to RADIO.COM?
Whether desktop or mobile, RADIO.COM is designed with all of your favorite devices in mind to deliver the world's best listening experience.
How can I listen to RADIO.COM on Alexa?
RADIO.COM works seamlessly with voice assistants like Alexa to make your favorite radio station available at your command.
1. Say "Play [station name]" (KROQ, WFAN, KISW, etc.)
*If issues arise, tell Alexa to "open Radio.com" and then say your station utterance
How can I listen to RADIO.COM on Sonos?
1. Download and open the Sonos app on your phone and tap "more"
2. Tap "Add Music Services"
3. Select Radio.com from the list
Listen on the Road
Driving is the perfect time to listen to your favorite morning show or to catch up on the latest podcasts. The RADIO.COM app is compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
1. Download Android Auto app.
2. Plug phone into USB, in a car that is compatible with Android Auto.
3. Android Auto will launch automatically.
1. Plug your iPhone into the CarPlay USB port. The USB port might be labeled with a CarPlay icon or a smartphone icon. If the CarPlay Home screen doesn’t appear, select the CarPlay logo on your car’s display.
2. Make sure that your car is running.
3. Ask Siri for what you need. You can do this in a few ways:
-If your car has one, press and hold the Voice Control button on your steering wheel. Then ask what you need.
-If you have a touch screen, touch and hold the Home button in CarPlay until Siri appears on your stereo display. Then ask what you need.
RADIO.COM is available on top streaming entertainment devices including Google Chromecast.
1. Connect your phone or tablet and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
2. Open the RADIO.COM app.
3. Tap the Cast button.
If you are experiencing any issues and need support for the Radio.com app or desktop player, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We're adding new partners all the time, check back for updates!