Luke Bryan has revealed the cover art for his upcoming seventh studio album along with its title track. It's called "Born Here Live Here Die Here.”
“I'm gonna be proud to be right here just like my daddy, and his daddy did too,” he sings on the nostalgic ballad. “Ride the same roads, work the same dirt, go to the same church and drink the same beer.
The song was written by Jake Mitchell, Jameson Rodgers, and Josh Thompson and struck a chord with Bryan.
“From the moment I first heard it, I loved that this song related so closely to how I grew up and how I still have so many ties to my hometown,” he said in a statement. “It’s a connection I feel is so important in country music. I am truly so thankful to have the opportunity to make music for my fans and to look out into the crowds each night from stage and be proud of what we’ve created.”
Born Here Live Here Die Here will be released April 24th with a summer tour to follow. The LP will be Luke's follow-up to 2017's What Makes You Country.
Born Here Live Here Die Here tracklist:
1. “Knockin’ Boots” (Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite, Gordie Sampson)
2. “What She Wants Tonight” (Luke Bryan, Ross Copperman, Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite)
3. “Born Here Live Here Die Here” (Jake Mitchell, Jameson Rodgers, Josh Thompson)
4. “One Margarita” (Michael Carter, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)
5. “Too Drunk to Drive” (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
6. “Build Me a Daddy” (Jake Mitchell, Josh Thompson, Brett Tyler)
7. “Little Less Broken” (Michael Carter, Lindsay Rimes, Matt Rogers)
8. “For a Boat” (Randy Montana, Josh Thompson, Mike Walker)
9. “Where Are We Goin’” (Luke Bryan, Brent Cobb)
10. “Down to One” (Dallas Davidson, Justin Ebach, Kyle Fishman)