Chunky avocado mixed with fresh tomatoes, red onions, garlic and fresh jalapeño are the ingredients of delicious guacamole. Throw in some cumin and you have an over-the-top yummy dip.
This dish is great with chips, of course. But it is also a great topper for grilled chicken!
Watch the video recipe here:
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Score the flesh and scoop avocado chunks into a large bowl.
- Add lime juice, onion, garlic, cumin, jalapeño, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 large or 5 small ripe avocados
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 diced red onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 diced jalapeño
- 3 diced tomatoes (approximately 1 cup)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste