The football world is in Miami for Super Bowl LIV and with Antonio Brown being just a few minutes up the road, it's no surprise someone caught up to the troubled former NFL player.
Brown spoke to USA Today on Tuesday where he said he knows he put himself in a bad spot, but feels he has what it takes to get back into the NFL.
“I put myself in a bad predicament,’’ he said. “I’m out of it now, man. Unfortunate situation, but we don’t make excuses and we’re going to make the best of it.’’
Brown added: “I’m going to make (my fans) proud, man. I’m planning to come back to the NFL.’’
The former NFL wide receiver most recently was charged with burglary with battery, burglary of an unoccupied conveyance and criminal mischief stemming from an incident with a moving company driver at his home last week.
Brown has not been on a NFL team since he was released by the Patriots in late September. He was accused of sexual assault and rape by two different woman.
“I’m going to go to the gym,’’ he said when ending the interview. “Man, I finally got some freedom. Now I’m going to go work out.’’