(KMOX) - A lot families around the U.S. are going to be very thankful for a deal from mobile rewards platform, ibotta, this holiday. They offering a Free Thanksgiving Dinner that everyone can get from Walmart, while supplies last.
Basically, what you'll do is buy all the items up front, either at a Walmart store or online at Walmart.com, then receive immediate cashback with coupons from ibotta.
The items included in the Free Thanksgiving Dinner program – which can feed a family of five – are:
- Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
- 2-liter bottle of Coke
- All varieties of Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 cash back on all Butterball whole turkeys
- McCormick turkey gravy seasoning packet (0.87-ounce package)
- French’s crispy onions (2.8-ounce package)
- Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (8-ounce package)
- Great Value stuffing (6-ounce package)
- Great Value cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
- Great Value frozen green beans (12-ounce bag)
To received the offer, you first have to download the ibotta app or ibotta's web browser extension and click on the "Free Thanksgiving Dinner" offer. From there, you'll follow the instructions to add all nine free Thanksgiving Dinner offers to Your list at Walmart. You can shop for your Thanksgiving items at any Walmart location or at Walmart.com.
Once you've purchased all the items for approximately $20.27 meal, just scan your receipt into the ibotta or link your Walmart Grocery account to verify the purchases, and you'll earn cashback for all the purchases.
You do not have to buy all nine items to qualify for the offer, but each item is limited to one per customer, and items are limited.
A survey by ibotta found that more than one-third of Americans will spend less on Thanksgiving this year, amid the pandemic. Feeding America also reported that 50 million people in the U.S. may not have enough to eat this year.
© 2020 KMOX (Entercom). All rights reserved