A couple of weeks ago, three brothers in Bolivia were sent to the hospital after they each were bitten by a venomous black widow spider.
And you might be thinking, "That's quite the coincidental accident. Three brothers, EACH, getting bit by a black widow." Well, it wasn't coincidental, and it wasn't an accident. No, the brothers allowed the spider to bite them, because they thought it would help them turn into Spider-Man.
Health officials says the boys had been poking the spider with a stick trying to agitate it enough to bite them. The boys were given a serum for the bites, and were discharged from the hospital after a couple of days.
Via Fox 4