Liz San Millan, a freshman student at the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts, was recording herself as she practiced a song for an upcoming audition.
In the middle of her performance, however, she was interrupted by her mother, who accidentally CRASHED through the ceiling!
Apparently, she tripped and lost her footing while looking for luggage in the attic.
Luckily, everyone is ok following the accident.
Liz said, "She was shocked at first, which is why she didn’t make any noise or move around, but she is completely fine! Not even a scratch. We laughed for like 30 minutes straight,” she told ”GMA.” “She was not against posting it, and thought it was hilarious."
Via NY Post