ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - If you need an excuse to celebrate National Margarita Day today, now you can say you're doing it in the name of a good cause.
In celebration of National Margarita Day on Monday, Mission Taco Joint will donate $1 for every margarita sold and $3 from every to-go order of the 32-ounce margarita jugs to charity at the group’s seven restaurants. In addition, guests will be to keep the glass for every in-store margarita purchased* and to-go jugs will come with two Mission Taco Joint glasses.
The donated sales will benefit Casa de Salud in St. Louis, a non-profit health clinic that serves the uninsured, with a special focus on providing culturally competent care to the immigrant and refugee community, and The Don Bosco Center in Kansas City, a charity serving Kansas City's elderly, disabled, refugee, and immigrant communities through a variety of programs and services.
You can take advantage of this deal at all of Mission's seven locations:
- Delmar Loop, 6235 Delmar Blvd St. Louis, MO 63130
- Central West End, 398 N Euclid Ave St. Louis, MO 63108
- Historic Soulard, 908 Lafayette Ave St. Louis, MO 63104
- Downtown Kirkwood, 105 E. Jefferson St. Kirkwood, MO 63122
- Streets of St. Charles, 1650 Beale St, Suite #130 St Charles, MO 63303
- East Crossroads, 409 E 18th St Kansas City, MO 64108
- South Plaza, 5060 Main St Kansas City, MO 64112
Hurry up and get yours, because the glassware giveaway will be available while supplies last.
© 2020 KMOX (Entercom). All rights reserved