Whether it’s early in the morning for breakfast or a midnight snack to soak up the suds, this place is always open.
It's shocking for neighbors like Rob Hartsell to see the 24-hour diner closed. He says he's been eating there for 26 years.
"When I worked here, we had customers that came in and ate every day," he said. "I don't know that they knew how to boil water, becasue they always come here to eat."
The fire began around 6 p.m. on Wednesday. Workers tried to put out the flames with buckets of water as smoke filled the air. No one was hurt as all the customers got out safely.
Firefighters quickly got the fire under control and contained it to a discrete section of the building.
It is believed to have been an electrical fire.
There is a lot of work to do to clean up and repair the business, but the owner says he wants to open up again as soon as next week.