Like many big retailers, Amazon is going about Black Friday a little differently this year due to the pandemic.
On the calendar, Black Friday is November 27, but for Americans, it is the day you can score some sweet deals for the holiday season.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Black Friday will not be one day of slashed prices. Many companies will spread out their savings by offering multiple events over the month.
While you don’t have to wait in line for Amazon, the company is still doing things abnormally on Black Friday this year, Delish reports.
Amazon has yet to announce any specific Black Friday events.
However, the famous company has released its Holiday Dash sales. While shopping, you can find deals on everything from technology to home and beauty products. The Holiday Dash officially ends on November 19, so we can expect some Black Friday deals to be announced after.
If you are starting early for holiday shopping, here are some Holiday Dash deals.
• Robot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuums are $200 off.
• Select Dyson air purifiers and vacuums are $110 off.
• Select Germ Guardian air purifiers and filters are up to 48% off.
• Instant Pots are 25% off.
• Lodge Cookware is 55% off.Wüsthof knives are 54% off.The Cuisinart AFR-25
• Air Fryer is 46% off.
• T-fal cookware is 34% off.Ninja Foodi 8-qt Multicooker is $70 0ff.
• SelectHoover stick vacuums are 30% off.
• Select Ninja Foodi air fryers and pressure cookers are 24% off.
• Bissell vacuums and air purifiers are 47% off.
Recently, Amazon Prime members were able to get “exclusive deals” on Oct. 13 and Oct. 14. Customers who planned to take advantage of the sale were able to sign up to get “deal alerts” and save up “deal badges.”
Prime Day normally takes place in mid-July, but was pushed back this year due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.