Have you ever said to yourself, "I work hard, what am I doing wrong?" Well, you have to set your daily routine up for success. I read an article in Reader's Digest that I thought was worth sharing with you. They interviewed incredibly successful and wealthy CEOs and asked them what they do every single day that makes them so successful. Here's what they had to say:
1. Focus on the 24- Meaning there are only so many hours in a day, don't try to accomplish too much by setting the bar too hige.
2. Put yourself first- Don't be afraid to put YOU on the top of your "To Do" list. Scheduling some downtime or a trip to the gym or time with friends is a must.
3. Create a power list- It's like a "To Do" list, but it's more focused.
4. Never stop being curious! You must have a desire to learn.
5. Read, on all topics and subjects!
6. Overcome fear! Walk into that meeting with confidence!
7. Stop trying to multitask! They say it's too distracting and you lose focus too easily.
There are actually 10 tips they give and you can check out the whole store here.