1. If you need help, just ask. A new survey asked 6,000 Americans if they'd be willing to go grocery shopping for a neighbor or friend who's high-risk and can't go out. And of the people who aren't high-risk, 86% said yes.
2. In Brazil, they've been using a huge projector on the Christ the Redeemer statue, so it's lit up with flags of countries from all over the world.
3. There's a guy in Australia whose dad passed away a while back. And for decades, he liked to hoard toilet paper for some reason. Now the son is giving it all away. Quote, "He would have wanted me to give [them] out to people in need."
4. Also, businesses all across the country have been handing out toilet paper to people who need it. Since no one's going to work, they don't need it around.
5. Three little old ladies in the U.K. are riding out the crisis together in one of their apartments. Now people are comparing them to "The Golden Girls". They did a great interview and said they'll be fine . . . because they have Netflix and plenty of wine.
6. A woman at a nursing home in Massachusetts turned 100 years old the other day, and her entire family showed up at her window to sing "Happy Birthday" to her.
7. A woman in Rhode Island had to cancel her trip to Disney World. So she used Disney books and props to create her own Festival of Fantasy parade, and posted the video on Twitter.
8. In one day, a THOUSAND nurses and doctors in New York came out of retirement or private practice to help treat people at hospitals and fight the outbreak.
9. Here's something educational for your kids to do while they're home all day. Zoos and aquariums all over the world are now offering free livestreams of their animals. One in Australia has livestreams of penguins, lions, giraffes, and a baby snow leopard.
10. A company called Young Investment owns a bunch of buildings in Arkansas with restaurants in them. And they just said they're not charging rent next month. They made the announcement on Twitter, and told business owners to use the money to pay staff instead. Adding, quote, "Stay strong. We will get through this together."