This isn’t the outcome Prince Harry was hoping for.
The Duke of Sussex is taking a loss against U.K. publisher Mail on Sunday after the Independent Press Standards Organization ruled in their favor.
"The complaint was not upheld," the IPSO’s conclusion read.
The complaint they’re referring to stems for a year-long dispute between Harry and the paper after Harry published photos of wildlife for Earth Day on April 2019.
The newspaper said the post was misleading because it didn’t “tell the full story.”
According to FOX News, the publication claimed Harry never specified where he got the photos and didn’t note that the animals were “tranquilized” and “tethered.”
They also accused Prince Harry of editing the photos to remove a rope that was tied around the elephant’s legs.
The 35-year-old responded by filing a complaint with the IPSO claiming that the newspaper “breached a clause of accuracy.”
According to IPSO, Harry claimed the paper “intentionally misled the public to give the impression that he was a superior wildlife photographer who had captured the images in dangerous circumstances.”
Harry defended himself by stating he used an uncropped photo from the Royal Family website and provided a link to an organization that “conducts conservation work” and explains the process of tethering and tranquilizing.
After offering their ruling, the IPSO said that Harry did not make it clear "from the images themselves that the animals had been tranquilized and tethered” nor did it properly identify where the images were pulled from.
"In these circumstances, the Committee did not consider that it was significantly misleading to report that the photographs posted on the complainant's Instagram account did not quite tell the full story and that the complainant had not explained the circumstances in which the photographs had been taken. There was no breach of Clause 1," the ruling said siding with the paper.