Rachael Ray and her family are "all okay" after a fire broke out at her New York home on Sunday night.
Ray updated her fans in a tweet on Monday morning.
"Thank you to our local first responders for being kind and gracious and saving what they could of our home," she said of the incident. "Grateful that my mom, my husband, my dog… we’re all okay. These are the days we all have to be grateful for what we have, not what we’ve lost."
The celebrity chef, who lives in upstate New York with her husband and dog, is working with local authorities to assess the damages at her Lake Luzerne home, reports ABC News.
“Rachael, her husband and their dog Bella are safe,” said a representative of Ray, Charlie Dougiello. “The house is unfortunately damaged and we don’t yet know to what extent.”
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation, and neither the extent of the damages nor how the fire started have been revealed to the public.
Ray also thanked the first responders that saved "what they could of our home."
Prior to wrapping in June, Ray was filming and producing her namesake show from her home.
It was announced last week that “30 Minute Meals,” which ran on the Food Network from 2001 through 2012 before being rebooted last year, will return on the Food Network Kitchen app this fall. The series will no longer be available on network television.
20 new episodes for the app were filmed at Ray’s New York home recently, with Ray walking viewers through step-by-step instructions for making meals.
“After just about 20 years, I’m finding the work of writing and sharing my meals more gratifying and fulfilling than ever. The meals I’m making and the time I’m sharing with my husband and audience from our home has brought me closer to not only my connections in life but to myself,” said Ray in a statement.
“The shows and food I’m producing right now are the truest expression I’ve ever shared. I’m insanely grateful and fortunate for the opportunities and challenges ‘30 Minute Meals’ continues to present me with,” she shared.