Tom Bergeron Takes Jabs at ‘Dancing With the Stars’ After Being Let Go

75756A5E-120A-4932-810C-2FD980DB785E

Tom Bergeron has got jokes!

After his unceremonious exit from “Dancing with the Stars” earlier this summer, Bergeron decided to update his Twitter bio this week by changing it to “Former Co-Host of ‘Footwork With the Famous,’” reported Us Weekly.

Bergeron and co-host Erin Andrews were let go from the long-running series in July and later replaced by supermodel Tyra Banks.

The 65-year-old then mocked a newly-released poster promoting the show’s upcoming season with Banks at the helm.

The ABC poster features a close-up of Banks’ face with her lips covered in pieces of the show’s legendary Mirror Ball trophy.

Bergeron tweeted his version of the poster which finds him holding up a small mirrored disco ball to his lips. "This Just In: National Association of Lip Safety cautions against applying multiple small mirrors on mouth," he captioned the snap. "One bad chew and it’s 7 years of bad luck."

In July, ABC and BBC revealed in a joint statement that they were parting ways with Bergeron and Andrews to "embark on a new creative direction."

But earlier this week, Andrews disclosed they were blindsided by the news.

"It was a surprise," Andrews told “Extra.” "I got a phone call and I answered the phone. I was like, 'This isn't good.'"

At the time of his exit, Bergeron, who had been with the show since 2005 said on Twitter, “It’s been an incredible 15-year run and the most unexpected gift of my career,” he wrote. “I’m grateful for that and for the lifelong friendships made.”

Among the stars set to show off their dance skills this season are rapper Nelly, Olympian Johnny Weir, “One Day at a Time” actress Justina Machado, “Desperate Housewives” hunk Jesse Metcalfe and Carole Baskin of “Tiger King” fame.

“DWTS” will return for season 29 on Monday, September 14 at 8 pm ET.