You don’t have to travel to the North Pole for holiday treats this season.
The elves at Krispy Kreme are busy bringing the holiday magic to good boys and girls everywhere.
Starting now through December 24, a holiday collection of doughnuts featuring the Reindeer Doughnut, Santa Belly Doughnut, and the Present Doughnut, will be available at Krispy Kreme locations.
Here’s a breakdown of the tasty lineup:
- Reindeer Doughnut: an Original Glazed® doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with pretzel antlers and a red nose.
- Santa Belly Doughnut: a Chocolate Kreme™ filled doughnut inspired by the big guy himself
- Present Doughnut: a festively decorated Original Glazed® Doughnut, filled with Original Kreme™
In addition to the festive treats, Krispy Kreme is also introducing the new Chocolate Glazed Wonderland collection featuring the following:
- Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
- Chocolate Glazed Original Filled, Original Kreme
- Chocolate Glazed Original Filled, Cake Batter
- Chocolate Glazed Original Filled, Double Chocolate
“Bringing a taste of the North Pole to Krispy Kreme fans during this festive season is the perfect way to experience the wonder and joy only this time of year can offer,” said Carlos Larcada, President of Chicagoland Restaurants, LLC. “With our Holiday doughnut collection and Chocolate Glazed Wonderland collection, we’ll be spreading holiday cheer all month long.”