Contest Dates:February 8, 2021 at 9:30am ET through March 5, 2021 at 5:59pm ET
Fun in the Sun to get you Back to Happy with Sandals
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by the Entercom Operations, Inc. (the “Contest Administrator”) and its certain affiliated companies and radio stations listed on Attachment A to these rules (each, a “Participating Station” and collectively, the “Participating Stations”). A copy of these specific contest rules and the Participating Stations’ general contest rules are available on the contest rules page of each of the Participating Station’s websites listed on Attachment A to these rules. As a preventative measure in light of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, copies of the specific contest rules and the Participating Stations’ general contest rules will not be available at the Participating Stations’ studios.
Notwithstanding any provision of any Participating Station’s general contest rules to the contrary, these official contest rules shall govern this particular contest in the event of any conflict.
Listeners of any Participating Station, and visitors to any Participating Station website listed on Attachment A or RADIO.COM, may enter and potentially win this contest.
Who Can Enter
1. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Fun in the Sun to get you Back to Happy with Sandals sweepstakes or contest (the “Contest”). A purchase or payment will not increase your chance of winning.
2. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and a legal US citizen of any one of the forty-eight (48) contiguous states or the District of Columbia as of the date of entry to enter and/or win this Contest.
3. Employees, officers, and directors of Entercom Operations Inc., and the Sandals Prize provider and each of their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contest period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners, siblings (half and full) and the steps of each of the foregoing) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win this contest.
How to Enter
4. As part of the entry process, Entrants may be provided with an opportunity to opt-in to receive solicitations from, and/or to become a member/participate in clubs of (i.e., email clubs, text clubs, and rewards programs), the Contest Administrator and/or Participating Stations, Sponsors, or Prize Providers; provided, however, agreeing to receive such solicitations and/or accepting such membership is not a condition of entry into this Contest and will not increase your chances of winning.
5. For listeners of all Participating Stations (as listed on Attachment A to these rules) listen to one of the Participating Stations each day staring on February 8, 2021 and ending on March 5, 2021 at approximately 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, and 5:30pm (in your respective time zone) for the on-air announcement of a code word (each a “Contest Play”). Upon hearing the code word, enter the code word and fill out the “Enter to Win” form located on the Participating Station websites. You will have until 59 minutes after each hour (i.e. 9:59am, 11:59am, 1:59pm, 3:59pm, and 5:59pm) to enter the correct code word for that Contest Play.
a. WARNING: ONLINE LISTENERS TO STREAMED BROADCASTS MAY EXPERIENCE A LAG IN TRANSMISSIONS DUE TO BUFFERING LIMITATIONS. CONTEST PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOT RELY ON STREAMED BROADCASTS.
b. As part of the entry process, entrants may be provided with an opportunity to opt-in to receive solicitations from, and/or to become a member/participate in clubs of (i.e., email clubs, text clubs, and rewards programs), the Station; provided, however, agreeing to receive such solicitations and/or accepting such membership is not a condition of entry into this Contest and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. Each individual who meets all applicable eligibility requirements set forth herein and who successfully completes the process of entering this Contest by means of the method described above shall be deemed an “Entrant”. Limit one (1) entry per Entrant email address per Contest Play.
7. Entrants in this Contest may not violate any federal, state or local laws and may not harm or endanger themselves or other persons or property. If the Contest Administrator deems that any Entrant may have created a public hazard, cheated, engaged in improper activity, caused interference with or destruction of property and/or utilized public safety resources, such Entrant may be disqualified in Contest Administrators’ sole discretion.
How to Win
8. There will be up to, but not more than, twenty (20) “Winners” selected in this Contest, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules, as follows:
a. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 9, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 8, 2021.
b. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 10, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 9, 2021.
c. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 11, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 10, 2021.
d. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 12, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 11, 2021.
e. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 15, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 12, 2021.
f. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 16, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 15, 2021.
g. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 17, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 16, 2021.
h. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 18, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 17, 2021.
i. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 19, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 18, 2021.
j. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 22, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 19, 2021.
k. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 23, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 22, 2021.
l. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 24, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 23, 2021.
m. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 25, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 24, 2021.
n. One (1) Winner will be selected on February 26, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 25, 2021.
o. One (1) Winner will be selected on March 1, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on February 26, 2021.
p. One (1) Winner will be selected on March 2, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on March 1, 2021.
q. One (1) Winner will be selected on March 3, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on March 2, 2021.
r. One (1) Winner will be selected on March 4, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on March 3, 2021.
s. One (1) Winner will be selected on March 5, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on March 4, 2021.
t. One (1) Winner will be selected on March 8, 2021 in a random drawing of all eligible online entries received on March 5, 2021.
u. Entries will only be valid for the one (1) drawing they were received before. Entries will NOT be retained or included in any subsequent drawings in this Contest.
v. Winners will be notified of winning within forty-eight (48) business hours of winning. All decisions by the Contest Administrator in this Contest are final and may not be appealed under any circumstances. Each potential Winner will be notified within forty-eight (48) business hours at the phone number and/or email address such Entrant provided when completing their online entry to this Contest. Potential Winners must be back in contact with Contest Administrator within forty-eight (48) hours of Contest Administrator’s initial contact. If a potential Winner does not contact the Contest Administrator within forty-eight (48) hours by telephone or email, Prize will be forfeited and the Contest Administrator has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate Winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible online entries received.
9. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of valid entries received online for each Contest Play.
10. A maximum of twenty (20) Winners will each receive one (1) Sandals Resort package valued at approximately $3,950.00 and consisting of the following (the “Prize”):
a. Three (3) consecutive nights double occupancy stay for two (2) adults (18 years of age or older) to any one (1) of the fifteen (15) Sandals Resorts listed below located in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia, The Bahamas, Barbados or Grenada as follows (each a “Sandals Package”):
o Sandals Montego Bay ( Montego Bay, Jamaica)
o Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island (Montego Bay, Jamaica)
o Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa (Negril, Jamaica)
o Sandals Ochi Beach Resort (Ocho Rios, Jamaica)
o Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica ( Ocho Rios, Jamaica)
o Sandals South Coast (Westmoreland, Jamaica)
o Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort (Gros-Islet, Saint Lucia)
o Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia (Castries, Saint Lucia)
o Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa (Castries, Saint Lucia)
o Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa (St. John, Antigua)
o Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island (Nassau, Bahamas)
o Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort (Exuma, Bahamas)
o Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa (St. George’s, Grenada)
o Sandals Barbados (St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados)
o Sandals Royal Barbados (St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados)
i. Sandals Resorts is a Luxury Included® romantic, adults-only destination exclusively for couples. Each Sandals Package includes luxurious accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy), all meals, unlimited Premium Liquors, daily & nightly entertainment, an array of land and water sports, including daily Scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, resort gratuities, resort taxes, and Sandals transfers to and from the selected and/or designated resort airport.
ii. “Exclusions” – car rental, personal charges, incidental, telephone calls, Premium Wi-Fi, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, room services, meals outside of the selected and/or designated resort, island departure taxes, purchases made at the Sandals Specialty Shops, baggage fees, customs duties, and travel insurance are not included.
iii. Sandals Packages are provided by Unique Travel Corp., the worldwide representative for Sandals Resorts and the Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Sandals Package is $3,250.00.
iv. Unique Travel Corp and/or Sandals Resorts reserves the right to substitute the selected resort for another resort in the resort’s chain in a similar category, and to change dates without prior notice based on availability of space should circumstances so require or due any unforeseen circumstance(s) or a force majeure event. The Terms and Conditions agreed to shall apply with equal applicability to any resort which is the subject of substitution or deviation. Unique Travel Corp nor Sandals Resorts shall be liable for any claim made whatsoever, including but not limited to loss, compensation, or refund by reason of such substitution or deviation.
b. Two (2) Travel Certificates from American Airlines valid for domestic/North America round-trip coach class airline tickets on American Airlines to/from North America 48 US Contiguous states, Canada, Mexico, and Caribbean for each Winner and one (1) adult guest. Travel Certificates must be redeemed through American Airlines; a credit card may be required to pay for any applicable fees and/or taxes; once tickets, fees per person apply for date/time changes, routing changes, and/or name changes; Travel Certificates are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed; a processing fee will be charged to reinstate travel not cancelled prior to ticketed departure; Travel Certificates are not valid for AAdvantage mileage credit. American Airlines Terms and Conditions apply. ARV of each pair of Travel Certificates is $700.00 and is courtesy of American Airlines.
c. Each Prize is valid through February 26, 2022. Each Sandals Package is subject to space availability and blackout dates may apply. Extensions of expiration dates will not be granted. Prize is not transferable, assignable, substituted or redeemable for cash except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor/Prize Provider. If the Prize is not redeemed, the Prize will be forfeited. Sandal Package will be issued in the form of a Prize Certificate and the redemption instructions will be provided to each Winner at the time of being notified of being selected as a Winner.
d. Any unused, unclaimed or declined portion of a Prize will be forfeited, have no cash value and the Sponsors shall have no obligation to provide either an alternative or value-in-kind. The Sponsors/Prize Providers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
e. COVID-19: A respiratory virus, called Covid19, has been identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness that began in December 2019 in the city of Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Additional cases have been identified in other countries. The winner can find updated information on the Center for Disease Control’s website. The health and safety of resort guests is a number one priority. Prior to entering the selected or designated resort, all guests will be administered a no-touch thermal scan to screen for fever. Anyone with any fever (≥38 C°/100.4 F°) will not be allowed to enter the resort. There is a risk in entry regardless of temperature checks, and all guests enter at their own risk and shall be advised as follows: If you experience any symptoms of any illness while at the Resort, please stay in your room and contact the Medical Center. Consultation charges will be waived. If you develop symptoms after leaving the Resort, see a doctor right away and advise the Resort. All guests shall further acknowledge and agree that they are fully aware of the contagious nature and effects of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume that risk and responsibility and further agree that they will release, indemnify and hold harmless Unique Travel Corp, Sandals Resorts and each of their respective parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries insurers, directors, officers, employees, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, against any claims and/or damages whatsoever, including legal fees relating to any infection, transmission, health condition influenced or otherwise impacted or complication by COVID-19.
f. Compliance With Government Entities: Unique Travel Corp, its affiliates, and parent as well as Sandals Resorts and its related entities shall have the right to comply with any and all orders, recommendations, or directions whatsoever given by any government entity or by persons purporting to act with such authority, and such compliance shall not be deemed a breach of the rules or any agreement entitling the winner to assert any claim for liability, compensation or refund.
g. Travel Safety Warning: Due to the fact that travel and tourism are constantly in a state of flux, the winner shall consult the U.S. State Department’s website at and enter the name of the country(ies) that they plan to visit for the latest information concerning traveler safety, security, and health advisories. All guests are responsible for checking the travel and entry protocols for the destination that they are travelling to before they depart and ensuring that they fully understand and comply with any such protocols. For example, for some destinations, may require obtaining a negative PCR Covid-19 test a certain number of days pre travel and pre-return. Please visit the travel.gov website before travel and check the official Government website for the country you are visiting. Unique Travel Corp and/or Beaches Resorts shall not be responsible for any additional costs incurred for any required test or any other pre-travel or post travel requirements.
h. For international travel, winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel authorizations, visas, or other documentation. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Sandals Prize Package value may vary depending on, travel dates and rate fluctuations. Neither Sponsor nor Contest Administrator, nor Sandals Prize Provider are responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission of any third person with respect to any trip. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in the winner’s possession, will not be replaced. If the winner and/or guest are, in the Sandals Prize provider or Sandals Resorts opinion, obnoxious, threatening, abusive, or harassing the Sandals Prize Provider and/or Sandals Resorts can terminate the trip or prize, in whole or in part, and send the winner and guests home with no further compensation.
11. All travel-related elements of this prize are subject to change or cancellation based upon any travel restrictions, government-issued quarantine, shelter-in-place, stay-at-home, safer-at-home orders and/or similar recommendations or orders that may be in effect at either the travel origin or travel destination.
12. The Winner and his or her guests must travel on the same itinerary. Once the reservations are made, no changes may be made by a Winner (including, without limitation, any changes in traveling companions). PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT STATIONS MAY NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL DOCUMENTS UNTIL JUST A DAY OR SO BEFORE THE DEPARTURE DATE AND WILL NOTIFY WINNER AS SOON AS THE DOCUMENTS HAVE ARRIVED AND DELIVER SUCH DOCUMENTS TO THE WINNER VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS DESIGNATED BY WINNER AT THE TIME SUCH WINNER PROVIDES AND COMPLETES ALL DOCUMENTATION BY PARTICIPATING STATIONS. IT IS THE WINNER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT HE/SHE CAN PICK UP SUCH MATERIALS, EVEN ON LAST-MINUTE NOTICE. FAILURE TO DO SO FOR ANY REASON WILL BE DEEMED FORFEITURE OF ANY PRIZE IN THIS CONTEST.
13. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and restrictions imposed by Contest Administrator, and any such restrictions are not subject to negotiation. Winner’s guests may be required to sign one or more liability release agreements before being authorized by Contest Administrator or its sponsor to be allowed to participate as Winner’s guest on a trip. Winner and their guest will be solely responsible for all ground transportation, for the purchase of any items of a purely personal nature, for the payment of any incidental expenses, and for the payment of any taxes, charges, and/or fees. WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A VALID CREDIT CARD TO CHECK INTO THE HOTEL AND TO COVER INCIDENTAL EXPENSES. Winner will be solely responsible for all ground transportation and for the pre-payment of any applicable taxes or airport, baggage, or government fees or charges.
14. Contest Administrator reserves the right to substitute ground transportation for airfare if the Winner resides within 100 miles of destination city and any difference in value will not be awarded.
15. The sponsors of this Contest are Entercom Operations, Inc., American Airlines 1 Skyview Drive, Fort Worth TX 76155 and the Sandals Prize Packages provided by the worldwide representative for Sandals Resorts, Unique Travel Corp c/o 4950 SW 72nd Avenue, Miami, Florida 33155.
Other Rules Specific to This Contest
16. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of entries received.
17. Contest Administrator will be the sole arbiter in all matters relating to the Contest, including without limitation, Contest entries and in the interpretation of Contest rules. All decisions by Contest Administrator will be final and may not be appealed. Entry into Contests constitutes agreement by Entrants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Contest Administrator.
18. Contest Administrator is conducting this Contest concurrently and simultaneously on all Participating Stations that are located in their respective time zones. Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, all times in these Contest rules are Eastern Time (ET). Entrants not located within the referenced time zone, must factor in the time difference in determining the dates and times stated herein.
19. Company may add or remove Participating Stations or change call letters of any Participating Station at any time during the Contest as announced on the affected station. Station participation in this Contest during the Contest dates may vary from day to day as announced on air of the affected Participating Station, and as listed as amended in Attachment A and as noted in any applicable addendum. Station will announce participation.
20. Participating Stations may individually refer to this national Contest in varying ways depending on particular station’s format and what it determines to sound most appealing to its particular audience; provided, however, notwithstanding how any Participating Station refers to this Contest, the Contest is one national Contest made up of many Participating Stations.
23. Complete Contest rules are available online at Participating Station’s websites as listed on Attachment A.
24. Winner’s List: For a winner list, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Entercom Operations, Inc., 2400 Market St, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103, Attn: Contest Administrator Fun in the Sun to get you Back to Happy with Sandals. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received after the Contest is over but prior to six (6) months after the Contest has been concluded.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING ENTERCOM AFFILIATED COMPANIES, RADIO STATIONS, AND WEBSITES
Entercom Company Station Market Website
Entercom Tennessee LLC WUSY Chattanooga https://us101country.radio.com/
Entercom Illinois, LLC WUSN Chicago https://us99.radio.com/
Entercom Michigan, LLC WYCD Detroit https://wycd.radio.com/
Entercom North Carolina, LLC WPAW Greensboro https://931wolfcountry.radio.com/
Entercom Texas, LLC KILT Houston https://thebull.radio.com/
Entercom Missouri, LLC WDAF Kansas City https://1065thewolf.radio.com/
Entercom Tennessee, LLC WLFP Memphis http://www.941thewolf.com/
Entercom Florida, LLC WKIS Miami https://wkis.radio.com/
Entercom Minnesota, LLC KMNB Minneapolis https://1029thewolf.radio.com/
Entercom New York, LLC WNSH New York http://www.nashfm947.com/
Entercom Arizona, LLC KMLE Phoenix https://kmle1079.radio.com/
Entercom Pennsylvania, LLC WDSY Pittsburgh https://y108.radio.com/
Entercom Oregon, LLC KWJJ Portland https://thewolfonline.radio.com/
Entercom Virginia, LLC WRXL Richmond https://big985country.radio.com/
Entercom California, LLC KFRG Riverside https://kfrog.radio.com/
Entercom New York, LLC WBEE Rochester https://wbee.radio.com/
Entercom California, LLC KSON San Diego https://kson.radio.com/
Entercom Massachusetts, LLC WHLL Springfield http://www.springfieldcountry.com/
Entercom Washington, LLC KKWF Seattle https://seattlewolf.radio.com/
Entercom Pennsylvania, LLC WGGY Wilkes-Barre https://froggy101.radio.com/
Entercom Operations, Inc. n/a RADIO.com http://radio.com/