Contest Dates:January 11, 2021 at 9:00am ET through January 15, 2021 at 5:59pm ET
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by the Entercom Operations, Inc. (the “Contest Administrator”) and its certain affiliated companies and radio stations listed on Attachment A to these rules (each, a “Participating Station” and collectively, the “Participating Stations”). A copy of these specific contest rules and the Participating Stations’ general contest rules are available on the contest rules page of each of the Participating Station’s websites listed on Attachment A to these rules. As a preventative measure in light of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, copies of the specific contest rules and the Participating Stations’ general contest rules will not be available at the Participating Stations’ studios.
Notwithstanding any provision of any Participating Station’s general contest rules to the contrary, these official contest rules shall govern this particular contest in the event of any conflict.
Listeners of any Participating Station, and visitors to any Participating Station website listed on Attachment A or RADIO.COM, may enter and potentially win this contest.
Who Can Enter
1. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Totally Private with Morgan Wallen sweepstakes or contest (the “Contest”). A purchase or payment will not increase your chance of winning.
2. You must be twenty one (21) years of age or older and a legal US citizen of any one of the forty-eight (48) contiguous states or the District of Columbia as of the date of entry to enter and/or win this Contest. In the event a prize is won by any entrant who is under twenty one (21) years of age, such entrant’s parent or legal guardian will be deemed the entrant and winner for all purposes hereunder.
3. Employees, officers, and directors of Entercom Operations Inc., and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contest period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners, siblings (half and full) and the steps of each of the foregoing) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win this contest.
How to Enter
4. As part of the entry process, Entrants may be provided with an opportunity to opt-in to receive solicitations from, and/or to become a member/participate in clubs of (i.e., email clubs, text clubs, and rewards programs), the Contest Administrator and/or Participating Stations, Sponsors, or Prize Providers; provided, however, agreeing to receive such solicitations and/or accepting such membership is not a condition of entry into this Contest and will not increase your chances of winning.
5. For listeners of all Participating Stations (as listed on Attachment A to these rules) listen to one of the Participating Stations each day staring on January 11, 2021 and ending on January 15, 2021 at approximately 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, and 5:30pm (in your respective time zone) for the on-air announcement of a code word (each a “Contest Play”). Upon hearing the code word, enter the code word and fill out the “Enter to Win” form located on the Participating Station websites. You will have until 59 minutes after each hour (i.e. 9:59am, 11:59am, 1:59pm, 3:59pm, and 5:59pm) to enter the correct code word for that Contest Play.
a. WARNING: ONLINE LISTENERS TO STREAMED BROADCASTS MAY EXPERIENCE A LAG IN TRANSMISSIONS DUE TO BUFFERING LIMITATIONS. CONTEST PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOT RELY ON STREAMED BROADCASTS.
b. As part of the entry process, entrants may be provided with an opportunity to opt-in to receive solicitations from, and/or to become a member/participate in clubs of (i.e., email clubs, text clubs, and rewards programs), the Station; provided, however, agreeing to receive such solicitations and/or accepting such membership is not a condition of entry into this Contest and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. Each individual who meets all applicable eligibility requirements set forth herein and who successfully completes the process of entering this Contest by means of the method described above shall be deemed an “Entrant”. Limit one (1) entry per Entrant email address per Contest Play.
7. Entrants in this Contest may not violate any federal, state or local laws and may not harm or endanger themselves or other persons or property. If the Contest Administrator deems that any Entrant may have created a public hazard, cheated, engaged in improper activity, caused interference with or destruction of property and/or utilized public safety resources, such Entrant may be disqualified in Contest Administrators’ sole discretion.
How to Win
8. On or about, January 19, 2021, the Contest Administrator will randomly select one (1) entry from among all entries received in this Contest, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules (the “Winner”). The potential Winner will be notified within forty-eight (48) hours at the phone number and/or email address such Entrant provided when completing their online entry to this Contest. The potential Winner must be back in contact with Contest Administrator within forty-eight (48) hours of Contest Administrator’s initial contact. If the potential Winner does not contact the Contest Administrator within forty-eight (48) hours by telephone or email, Prize will be forfeited and the Contest Administrator has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate Winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries received.
9. The one (1) verified Winner of this Contest will receive a trip for the Winner and up to seven (7) additional people to see Morgan Wallen in a private performance. The trip will include: (i) roundtrip coach airfare for the Winner and up to seven (7) guests (age 18 or older) between a commercial airport within ninety (90) miles of the Winner’s residence (airport to be determined in the sole discretion of the Contest Administrator) and Nashville, TN; (ii) two (2) nights hotel accommodations for up to eight (8) total people (hotel to be book by Big Loud Records based on availability; and (iii) access to a private performance with Morgan Wallen on August 15, 2021 in Nashville, TN for the Winner and up to seven (7) guests (time and location of performance is to be determined) (the “Prize”). The prize is valued at $12,000.00 and is courtesy of Big Loud Records. All travel and artist-related elements of this prize are subject to change or cancellation based upon any travel restrictions, government-issued quarantine, shelter-in-place, stay-at-home, safer-at-home orders and/or similar recommendations or orders that may be in effect at either the travel origin or travel destination.
10. The Winner and his or her guests must travel on the same itinerary. Once the reservations are made, no changes may be made by a Winner (including, without limitation, any changes in traveling companions). PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT STATIONS MAY NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL DOCUMENTS UNTIL JUST A DAY OR SO BEFORE THE DEPARTURE DATE AND WILL NOTIFY WINNER AS SOON AS THE DOCUMENTS HAVE ARRIVED AND DELIVER SUCH DOCUMENTS TO THE WINNER VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS DESIGNATED BY WINNER AT THE TIME SUCH WINNER PROVIDES AND COMPLETES ALL DOCUMENTATION BY PARTICIPATING STATIONS. IT IS THE WINNER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT HE/SHE CAN PICK UP SUCH MATERIALS, EVEN ON LAST-MINUTE NOTICE. FAILURE TO DO SO FOR ANY REASON WILL BE DEEMED FORFEITURE OF ANY PRIZE IN THIS CONTEST.
11. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and restrictions imposed by Contest Administrator, and any such restrictions are not subject to negotiation. Winner’s guests may be required to sign one or more liability release agreements before being authorized by Contest Administrator or its sponsor to be allowed to participate as Winner’s guest on a trip. IN ADDITION, SUCH WINNER AND THEIR GUEST ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ANY TRAVEL DOCUMENTS THAT MAY BE REQUIRED. Reservations are non-transferable and once booked and confirmed may not be rescheduled. Winner and their guest will be solely responsible for all ground transportation, for the purchase of any items of a purely personal nature, for the payment of any incidental expenses, and for the payment of any taxes, charges, and/or fees. WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A VALID CREDIT CARD TO CHECK INTO THE HOTEL AND TO COVER INCIDENTAL EXPENSES. Winner will be solely responsible for all ground transportation and for the pre-payment of any applicable taxes or airport, baggage, or government fees or charges.
12. Contest Administrator is not responsible if a Winner and/or his/her guests are unable to meet such celebrity or participate in the associated activity if the celebrity determines this is not allowable for any reason or fails to appear/participate for any reason, including without limitation any illness, act of god, scheduling conflict or any other reason, Contest Administrator is not responsible for such portion of the prize, which has no monetary value, and no alternate prize will be awarded and the event/activity will not be rescheduled. In the event that Contest Administrator elects, at its sole discretion, to attempt to reschedule any such event/activity or offer an alternative prize, Contest Administrator will have no obligation whatsoever to offer any other alternate prize if such attempt to reschedule or other offer is not accepted by or utilized by Winner for any reason whatsoever.
13. Contest Administrator reserves the right to substitute ground transportation for airfare if the Winner resides within 100 miles of destination city and any difference in value will not be awarded.
14. The sponsors of this Contest are Entercom Operations, Inc. and Big Loud Records, 1111 16th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212.
Other Rules Specific to This Contest
15. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of entries received.
16. Contest Administrator will be the sole arbiter in all matters relating to the Contest, including without limitation, Contest entries and in the interpretation of Contest rules. All decisions by Contest Administrator will be final and may not be appealed. Entry into Contests constitutes agreement by Entrants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Contest Administrator.
17. Contest Administrator is conducting this Contest concurrently and simultaneously on all Participating Stations that are located in their respective time zones. Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, all times in these Contest rules are Eastern Time (ET). Entrants not located within the referenced time zone, must factor in the time difference in determining the dates and times stated herein.
18. Company may add or remove Participating Stations or change call letters of any Participating Station at any time during the Contest as announced on the affected station. Station participation in this Contest during the Contest dates may vary from day to day as announced on air of the affected Participating Station, and as listed as amended in Attachment A and as noted in any applicable addendum. Station will announce participation.
19. Participating Stations may individually refer to this national Contest in varying ways depending on particular station’s format and what it determines to sound most appealing to its particular audience; provided, however, notwithstanding how any Participating Station refers to this Contest, the Contest is one national Contest made up of many Participating Stations.
22. Complete Contest rules are available online at Participating Station’s websites as listed on Attachment A.
23. Winner’s List: For a winner list, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Entercom Operations, Inc., 2400 Market St, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103, Attn: Contest Administrator Totally Private with Morgan Wallen. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received after the Contest is over but prior to six (6) months after the Contest has been concluded.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING ENTERCOM AFFILIATED COMPANIES, RADIO STATIONS, AND WEBSITES
Entercom Company Station Market Website
Entercom Tennessee LLC WUSY Chattanooga https://us101country.radio.com/
Entercom Illinois, LLC WUSN Chicago https://us99.radio.com/
Entercom Michigan, LLC WYCD Detroit https://wycd.radio.com/
Entercom North Carolina, LLC WPAW Greensboro https://931wolfcountry.radio.com/
Entercom Texas, LLC KILT Houston https://thebull.radio.com/
Entercom Missouri, LLC WDAF Kansas City https://1065thewolf.radio.com/
Entercom Tennessee, LLC WLFP Memphis http://www.941thewolf.com/
Entercom Florida, LLC WKIS Miami https://wkis.radio.com/
Entercom Minnesota, LLC KMNB Minneapolis https://1029thewolf.radio.com/
Entercom New York, LLC WNSH New York http://www.nashfm947.com/
Entercom Arizona, LLC KMLE Phoenix https://kmle1079.radio.com/
Entercom Pennsylvania, LLC WDSY Pittsburgh https://y108.radio.com/
Entercom Oregon, LLC KWJJ Portland https://thewolfonline.radio.com/
Entercom Virginia, LLC WRXL Richmond https://big985country.radio.com/
Entercom California, LLC KFRG Riverside https://kfrog.radio.com/
Entercom New York, LLC WBEE Rochester https://wbee.radio.com/
Entercom California, LLC KSON San Diego https://kson.radio.com/
Entercom Massachusetts, LLC WHLL Springfield http://www.springfieldcountry.com/
Entercom Washington, LLC KKWF Seattle https://seattlewolf.radio.com/
Entercom Pennsylvania, LLC WGGY Wilkes-Barre https://froggy101.radio.com/
Entercom Operations, Inc. n/a RADIO.com http://radio.com/