Download the RADIO.COM app for free today
You know that we’re #1 for New Country here at The Wolf... So what do you do when you get a-hankerin' for some tunes but you’re not near your dial? No worries… Just download our FREE RADIO.COM app and you’ll be howlin’ with us in no time!
Make sure you “favorite” 100.7 The Wolf so you can get to your favorite country even faster. We’re waitin’ to party with you! Just click the menu in the upper right corner and select “add to favorites.”
RADIO.COM App Features:
FAVORITE YOUR LOCAL STATIONS: Get to 100.7 The Wolf even faster by making us one of your “Favorites” on the home screen.AUDIO ON-DEMAND: Never miss a Morning Wolfpack with Matt McAllister, or interviews with your favorite artists, celebs and more.THE LASTEST ON CONTESTS: Find out how you can win from 100.7 The Wolf, right from your iPhone or Android.ALARM CLOCK: Wake up with 100.7 The Wolf by setting your RADIO.COM alarm clock.PLUS plenty of new great features to come!Where can I listen to RADIO.COM?
Whether desktop or mobile, RADIO.COM is designed with all of your favorite devices in mind to deliver the world's best listening experience.
RADIO.COM works seamlessly with voice assistants like Alexa to make 100.7 The Wolf available at your command.
How can I listen to RADIO.COM on Alexa?
1. Say "Play One Hundred Point Seven The Wolf"
*If issues arise, tell Alexa to "open RADIO.COM" and then say "One Hundred Point Seven The Wolf"
How can I listen to RADIO.COM on Sonos?
1. Download and open the Sonos app on your phone and tap "more"
2. Tap "Add Music Services"
3. Select RADIO.COM from the list
Listen on the Road
Out of town, or getting a bad signal? The RADIO.COM app is compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, so you can use it anywhere to listen to 100.7 The Wolf or catch up on our latest podcasts through your car stereo.
How can I listen to RADIO.COM in my car via Android Auto?
1. Download Android Auto app.
2. Plug phone into USB, in a car that is compatible with Android Auto.
3. Android Auto will launch automatically.
How can I listen to RADIO.COM in my car via Apple CarPlay?
1. Plug your iPhone into the CarPlay USB port. The USB port might be labeled with a CarPlay icon or a smartphone icon. If the CarPlay Home screen doesn’t appear, select the CarPlay logo on your car’s display.
2. Make sure that your car is running.
3. Ask Siri for what you need. You can do this in a few ways:
-If your car has one, press and hold the Voice Control button on your steering wheel. Then ask what you need.
-If you have a touch screen, touch and hold the Home button in CarPlay until Siri appears on your stereo display. Then ask what you need.
RADIO.COM is available on top streaming entertainment devices including Google Chromecast.
How to listen to RADIO.COM via Chromecast?
1. Connect your phone or tablet and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
2. Open the RADIO.COM.
3. Tap the Cast button.
Having trouble streaming from RADIO.COM and the RADIO.COM? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.