Birthdays can be tough, especially when you start drifting through your 40's.
- Sam Walton didn't start Walmart until he was 44.
- Henry Ford was 45 years old when he created the Model T.
- Steve Carell was just one year into the office when he turned 43.
- George Foreman won the Heavyweight Title at the age of 45.
- Nolan Ryan pitched a no-hitter as a 44-year-old.
- A 51-year-old Gordie Howe played an entire season for the Whalers.
- Others who are 43 years old: John Cena, Kanye West, Shakira, Ryan Reynolds, and Alicia Silverstone. (They all at least look OK.)
- Of those who share the Aug. 3 birthday -- such as Lost star Evangeline Llly (41) and Todd Gurley (26) -- Brady seems to be in as good if not better shape than.