It was a busy Saturday for the Patriots in terms of roster transactions.
Here they are, per the league wire.
- WR Julian Edelman, OL Justin Herron have been placed on injured reserve
- LB Josh Uche, S Cody Davis have been activated from injured reserve
- DT Nick Thurman has been signed to 53-man roster
- WR Isaiah Zuber and DE Tashawn Bower have been elevated from the practice squad
- RB Sony Michel is now off the COVID list, but is still on injured reserve
None of these came as much of a surprise, but the Patriots do get some good news that they will have Uche and Davis for Sunday's game in Buffalo, along with Zuber and Bower.