A prototype of a modernized booth was revealed in hopes of addressing some concerns from vendors over the past few years. These upgrades include:
- Increased electrical capacity and space utilization
- Enhanced lighting High-performance flooring and drainage
- Addition of three compartment sinks
and it's super shiny thanks to all the fresh stainless steel.
Other updates to the facility include:
- A $214,865 arcade door replacement
- $197,000 in electrical upgrades
- A new $240,000 meat preparation room in the Market basement, scheduled to begin later this year.